Logging into a router for accessing its settings is necessary when you have to make changes to its configurations. If you have erectly purchased yourself an Asus router and want to know how to login to your Asus router, simply following this article will be enough. For Asus router login, you must ensure that you know its IP address. Otherwise, you will not be able to gain access to its settings.
Method to log in to Asus router
Follow these easy instructions to log in to your Asus router:
- At first, connect your router to the PC using the LAN cable
- Then, open a browser on your PC
- In the search bar of the browser, type the IP address of your router
- Else, search directly for the 192.168.l.l Asus router login page
- Then, enter the Asus router default login details
- The default username and password is “admin”
- Now, your display will show the network configuration page
- Here, you can do the necessary changes for the Asus router setup
Can’t log in to Asus router? Try these remedies
Problem 1- Asus router login forgot password
If you have changed the Asus router login password and could not remember it now, then you must restore it to factory defaults. To do so, simply locate the “reset” or “restore” button on your router and press it. Keep the button pressed for at least 5 seconds and wait until you see a flickering light on it. Once you successfully reset the router, you can again set a new Asus login password by accessing the 192.168.l.l Asus router login page using the method given above.
Problem 2- Asus router login not working
In this scenario as well, one thing you can try is to reset your router to factory defaults. For this:
- The first thing you need to do is find the “Reset” button
- This might vary based on the model of your router
- Now, press and hold this button for as long as 5 seconds
- If the LED light does not flash, repeat the same steps
- Now, wait until you see the LED turn on again
- This completes the reset process of your router
- Now, connect your router to the PC with the help of the LAN cable
- Then, open the login page of the Asus router
- For this, enter its IP address in the search bar of a browser
- On the Quick Internet Setup page, set an SSID and password
After you finish setting up your router, follow some more steps and complete making other configurations.
Get to know more with these questions/answers–
How do I find my Asus router username and password?
If you think you haven’t changed the default login username and password of your router, then both the username and password are “admin.” If you have changed it, then the newly created login credentials will be used for logging in. If you have forgotten the Asus router login details, then you must reset the router.
What is the default IP address for Asus router?
The IP address of most of the router, including an Asus router, is “192.168.l.l” but if you think this is not your router’s IP address then you may easily find it. Please refer to the User Manual to know its IP address or search the web for the same model number.
How do I manage my Asus router?
First of all, connect your router with the help of the LAN cable to the PC. After that, you need to access its IP address and input the same in the search bar of your browser. The resulting screen will show you the login page where you need to enter the login details. Once you log in, you can manage any setting of your choice.
By going through this post, it might be easier for you to log in to your Asus router. If anyhow you could make it through the process, then you may navigate to the www.routerlogin.net page, enter the default, or changed login details to log in. For more information, do not forget to visit the official website. The website has each minute detail about Asus router login, WPS Button on a router, and more.